Translate

Friday 7 December 2012

MR.BEAN VS TRICICLE

I know the Olympics are already out of fashion but I could not resist myself… I must mention something related to them before this year ends!
I did not follow the sports competition (mainly for lack of time) but I did not miss the opening and closing ceremony. I love to see the show of a whole country presenting themselves to the rest of the world. There is a part of the opening ceremony which come backs to my mind every now and then, the magnificent Mr Bean. It is not much to say, he is just great on his performance!

Mr. Bean’s performance clearly reminds me to the three talented artists called  Tricicle in the closing ceremony at the Olympics in Barcelona 1992. 
It is hard to choose the best. In my opinion they are all amazing actors, each of them on their own style. What I really admire about them is the fact of making us laugh without using a single word.



No comments:

Post a Comment