Translate

Sunday 17 February 2013

CLASSICAL CONCERTS

If you have never been in a classical concert and you love music, I strongly recommend you to do it one day. Even if you are not a big fan of classical music, the unique experience of watching a full orchestra performing is just brilliant! I enjoy seeing every instrument playing its part in such a big group of sounds -it really changes the perspective of music- and the conductor who guides every musician by his arms and movements in order to perform a perfect harmony.

I have chosen my top three classical pieces which I have enjoyed the most seeing them in live:

-Carmina Burana by Carl Off.

-Bolero by Ravel.

-Four Season: Spring by Vivaldi.


I feel really lucky because I can enjoy classical concerts every now and then, and since my first one I thought that a classical concert is one of the most beautiful experiences in life. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Pasa por mi blog que hay algo para ti!!!

    Un besazooo!!!

    http://pinkisshome.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/tarta-macgyver-y-mas-premios.html

    ReplyDelete