Translate

Saturday 28 September 2013

BOXING

For some strange reason in life, I was able to see a boxing competition live. To tell you the truth I did not enjoy anything of it but a short film they play to present the boxers. The movie was really well done; the editing, light and soundtrack were just great. Make me wonder why this violent sport looks so good on the screen.

I have always enjoyed most of the movies about boxing; aesthetically speaking they are just amazing. The scenes of fights have always been strongly visual and beautifully shot. In addition, most of their main character's personality and life goes perfectly with the way they earn their living. 
Here I leave you with some examples of the most recommendable and famous films about boxing:



Finally just to say I strongly recommend you to go to see boxing in cinemas; in my opinion it is far more enjoyable experience than seeing it live.

No comments:

Post a Comment