Translate

Sunday 4 May 2014

NEBRASKA

It is quite hard to see a movie nowadays and think: 
”I love everything on it”

Well, I had this feeling when I watched Nebraska; and now after two weeks of analysing every single aspect on it, I still think is just perfect!  The characters are deep, funny and touching. The plot is created from a simple idea but offering lot of meaning behind it. The cinematography is well chosen in B&W to give more sense to the characters and to build a perfect atmosphere. The landscape of the film is just an important part of the movie as its cast. The dialogues are sharp; there are as many funny moments as emotive. The soundtrack is stunning- I recommend it to listen on its own.


Even the poster is just an amazing piece of art. It remains me a lot of Man Ray and his famous technique called solarization. From a simple profile we can see a clearly silhouette of the main character and his crazy hair which defines the trip you will be taken on if you see Nebraska.

It is difficult to finish a movie and be fulfilled with every single aspect of it. I admit I am quite demanding with movies but Nebraska did not disappoint me, not even a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment