Translate

Sunday 15 February 2015

OSCARS

This year I have decided to post my predictions for the Oscars. Unfortunately I have not seen all films but I feel brave enough to share my thoughts with you!

BEST PICTURE: Boyhood

BEST ACTOR: Eddie Redmayne (The Theory of Everything)

BEST ACTRESS: Juliane Moore (Still Alice)

BEST ACTOR SUPPORTING ROLE : J.K. Simpsons (Whiplash)

BEST ACTRESS SUPPORTING ROLE: Patricia Arquette (Boyhood)

DIRECTING: Richard Linklater (Boyhood)

CINEMATOGRAPHY:  Dick Pope (Mr Turner)

COSTUME DESIGN: Colleen Atwood (Into the woods)

DOCUMENTARY FEATURE : Wim Wenders, Juliano Ribeiro Salgado and David Rosier (The Salt of the Earth

FILM EDITING:  Tom Cross (Whiplash)

FOREIGN LANGUAGE FEATURE: Ida (Poland; Directed by Pawel Pawlikowski)

MAKE UP AND HAIRSTYLING : Frances Hannon and Mark Coulier (The Grand Budapest Hotel)

SOUND MIXING :Jon Taylor, Frank A. Montaño and Thomas Varga  (Birdman)

BEST SHORT FILM LIVE ACTION: Butter Lamp


I am afraid I have left some categories out - I will need to see some movies before to make a guess :)

Feel free to leave your predictions for this year!


3 comments:

  1. Nothing for Birdman? At least best editing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe just sound mixing.... I have the feeling Birdman is not going to win many Oscars this year...but this is just my predictions!

    ReplyDelete