Translate

Saturday 28 July 2018

DISCOVERING JAPAN

Japan is a country which you never stop discovering; every corner in any big city, in a tiny garden or even in an immense green mountain makes you want to know more about the whole culture and their people. It is also a plus that Japan is such an easy country to travel around, everything works so well, and people are so nice and helpful!
I was really amazed by Japanese society and how they respect each other in public spaces, I would say that they think more as a group that we do in our western culture…
I cannot finish this post without talking about their amazing food, so fresh and tasty! Yummy!!

I love travel photography and Japan was the perfect spot for it, please enjoy some of the pictures I have taken during my travels 😊


All photography copyright reserved to Farandulas

No comments:

Post a Comment