Translate

Sunday 10 June 2012

Being part of Michael Palin’s life


I am reading Michael Palin diaries 1969-1979; it is great and quite funny. He explains the years when the Monthy Pythons became famous.  I love Monthy Pythons, one of the best comedians ever existed. They have an abstract and absurd sense of humour that I love.
Reading this book is like being part of Michael Palin’s life for a while. It is weird but when you read a book it feels like the characters and story are part of  your own life. What a great pleasure is reading!!! Please read, read, and read.

I cannot leave this blog without adding one sketch from them. Although it was hard to choose one, here it goes:




2 comments:

  1. Gran película esta... jijijiji... creo que todavía me duele la tripa de reírme...

    ReplyDelete
  2. me acuerdo k nos la pusieron por primea vez en el instituto jjejej

    ReplyDelete