Translate

Wednesday 20 June 2012

BRAVE

I can’t wait to see Brave, the new movie from Pixar based on Scotland (with Billy Connolly on it!) From the trailer I can see it's going to be full of stereotypes but also magic and adventures,  I won't miss it! It makes me think about: how would it be if Pixar does an animation movie based on Spain? hehehe...better don’t think about it! Anyway, every single movie from Pixar is worthy to see it.


There are other good movies that are also based on Scotland. Hallam Foe , The Illusionist  or The Angels’ Share  are some  of the most recent ones, in case anyone feels like watching them!





               

5 comments:

  1. Una peli basada en España sería "Manolito Gafotas"... me puedo reír con él hasta que me da dolor de barriga... jijiji Genial!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH7NocxK324

    ReplyDelete
  2. La apunto en mi lista de pelis por ver!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Los libros mucho mejor, pero la peli está muy conseguida ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. La semana pasada fui a ver Brave y... bueno... me gustó porque es Disney y todo lo Disney me gusta pero me esperaba otra cosa... ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! yo tb la fui a ver, y me gusto pero no tanto como otras pelis de pixar -up , toy story o monsters son mucho mejores- pero lo k tu dices siempre hay k visitar el mundo disney/pixar de vez en cuando!! besos

      Delete