Translate

Friday 4 January 2013

THE FIRST FILM OF THE YEAR

I have started 2013 with good energy, loads of positive thoughts and watching High Noon. Rarely this classic western with Gary Cooper and Grace Kelly has been my first movie of the year. Although I like watching good classics and some of my favourite movies are westerns, I do not consider myself a huge fan of the genre. One thing is for sure, any film lovers must have seen at least those westerns:  Wild Bunch - Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - Once upon at the time in west – Unforgiven (and probably many others I cannot remember right now)



High Noon is a black and white movie filmed on real time which gives a special touch to the picture. The audience goes with the characters one hour and thirty minutes before noon and from the first shoot you get hooked on the story of revenge, past and present.


No comments:

Post a Comment