Translate

Sunday 15 June 2014

PAOLO NUTINI

Paolo Nutini is one of these artists who keeps improving and improving! I discovered him in his second album “Sunny Side Up” – a fantastic 14 songs full of energy.  Then I listened his first album which I found it a bit cheesy; I like some songs but it is quite far from the quality of his second one. And now he just released his third album “Scream” which is (as I said before) getting better in quality. His latest album remains me of Ben Harper, another great musician.

When I saw him live he played covers of all of his old songs which I thanked him for that, I hate when I go to  concerts and the songs sounds the same than the album. The experience of seeing a concert just depends on how much the artist wants to give to his public, and Paolo Nutini gave loads!


As I said one of the best characteristic of Paolo Nutini is his love of doing covers but not only of his songs, he loves covering great songs, see some examples below:











No comments:

Post a Comment