Translate

Saturday 5 July 2014

THE UGLY IS GONE

I like the feeling of not knowing what is going in the world for a period of time, this is part of the fact of being on holidays. However this includes missing some information like the death of one of the most loved and long-lived actors: Eli Wallach-I realised about his death a week after(which annoyed me a bit)



There are some reasons why he deserves to be on my blog:
  • He has been one of the best supporting actors ever.
  • He had more than 60 years of acting experience and played more than 160 characters.
  • He was not one of “The Magnificent Seven” but he was the fabulous villain: Calvera.
  • He was in one of my favourite westerns without knowing he was the character called “The Ugly” until the end of the shooting.
  • He was part of my favourite trilogy (The Godfather)-even if the third part is not good enough, he was worthy to be seen.
  • He was still working until not long ago, amazing!!

I felt in love with his Ugly character and this scene will be always my favourite one:



No comments:

Post a Comment