Translate

Monday 25 August 2014

HOT DUB TIME MACHINE (THE BEST PARTY EVER)

Lucky me! I was in the best party ever last night!!

I have been trying to get tickets for the Hot Dub during the last two years, but finally this Edinburgh Festival I was to determined to go, so I got my tickets quite early.

Hot Dub is the first time travelling dance floor that goes around world’s festival. The fact that the music starts on the 50s and goes all the way up until 2014 is just a great way to make people enjoy and dance some of the best hits for some decades.

The party is accompanied with videos which give the final touch to get you into a diversity of party mood’s: from rock, funky and jazz to pop, techno and hip-hop,  a great way of showing the history of music. In my opinion, the chosen songs from the 90s to nowadays could have been much better or it is simply that I prefer the oldies?


Definitely I strongly recommend everyone to go!





1 comment:

  1. Looks like the perfect party for all of us. Next Year I will try to be there and I will bring back from the closet my pirate headscarf and my movements acid alcohol and collecting leaves. See you soon

    ReplyDelete